Saturday, November 9, 2013

No Heat November -Style Review 1

So this week has been slightly challenging without heat, because a few times my hair wasn't working and I wanted to bust out my curling iron…BUT I DIDN'T. The first day I went to San Diego to go to my cousin's wedding. I met my beautiful new niece Marissa. I thought I got a pic of my hair, but when I got home I realized that it didn't show in the pic. It was just a messy bun with chop sticks.
My Sweet Marissa!
I had a blast and feel so honored to have been included in their special day. I am so happy to welcome Sarah and Marissa into the Thaler family!


Saturday, I wasn't feeling well and stayed home most of the day doing homework. But I did run over to my second home…Target! I wore my hair natural! I put some oil in it and called it a day!


On Sunday I decided that I wanted to wear my hair in a High Bun but I didn't know how. So I just started by a pony pulled halfway through, and started doing large pin curls. This is how it turned out! (Notice Kenny Creeping in the background!)




I changed my hair sunday night to a low bun that looked almost exactly like this, but sadly I forgot to take a picture. Monday morning I had to be at work by 6am so I slicked my hair back in a low bun. I did not take a picture because it was 5:20 when I left for work! On tuesday I wore my hair in a side braid with a cute little hat! 


As you can see I was feeling silly that day! On wednesday I had to do my hair in a style that would last through a day of teaching and then be church ready. So this is how it turned out. The lovely lady with me is my Trina Beana! I just noticed I only fixed the red eye in one eye LOL.

Thursday I wore a white lace headband that I made but I forgot to take a pic LOL…and Friday I was sick and I have no idea how my hair looked lol… So here is my weekish of hair update!

2 comments:

  1. Hi!! I really enjoy your site! Just wanted to invite you to check out my new modest boutique www.dreaminginpinkboutique.com
    We have modest chic and affordable clothes. Thanks and God bless you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how long your hair is! It looks so pretty in the high bun! I wish I could pull that off, but it never turns out right for me! :(

    I wanted to let you know I added a link to your blog on the Apostolic Pentecostal Bloggers list. You can see it here: http://apeverything.blogspot.com/p/blogs.html

    ReplyDelete