Friday, April 19, 2013

Hello There...It's a Hair Update

In true Courtney fashion... I am posting randomly! I'm sorry I miss everyone! Who would have thought Grad School was so time consuming?

So here is my hair update...
I have found some cute no heat styles that I like do everyday! The barrel roll is my friend! I love how classy it looks and how it is easy when you are in a rush. But that is not what I am here to post about. Guess what...I wore my hair natural to work yesterday. Of course I did not take pics...Sorry but I wore it in a pony with some extra volume at the root. I received so many compliments from my coworkers and my kids. One of the girls said, "Miss Courtney, how come you never wear your hair natural?" Can we say convicted? So I will attempt today. Pictures to come after I do my hair!

Love to All,

Court

2 comments:

  1. I have naturally curly hair also & am trying to do no heat styles...but, I am kind of having a hard time coming up with some. Could you post pics of your no heat styles? Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tiffany I will definitely post some pictures.

      Delete