Thursday, March 29, 2012

Curly Girl?

Okay, so I just read my best friend Misha's blog about her hair issues... She has decided to do this Curly Girl Method. I have never heard of this until now!! So I looked it up, it looks pretty interesting. But some of it is scary! NO POO...Meaning no Shampoo! Ummmmm Scary! Well, I am doing some research and I think that I may try an Apostolic Version, which means NO Scissors! I will post about my research hopefully soon but we all know how that works.

Love to All,

Court

2 comments:

  1. WOO! Lets see how it goes for you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have done the no poo for awhile and it is definetly the best way to wash your hair! I am Apostolic as well... I wrote a long post awhile ago about hair and how to take care of it. I'm bringing this up because I have very curly hair, about like yours I think. I have written several posts on tips and 'recipes' for curly hair. Check out my blog at: www.blueeyedbeautyblogg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete